Enugu State Property and Land Use Charge
To prevent the menace of double taxation; and to improve the ease of doing business
in the state; the Land Use Charge (Ammendment) Law, No 7, 2016, Laws of Enugu State
mandates the collection of a consolidated land use Charge which replaces the
Tenement rate and Ground rent.
Dont't have a
Property ID ?
Click the Button Below to begin the process of getting your property tagged.
Apply for Property ID
What can you do on https://epluc.ng?
- You Can Verify Your Property Identification Number
- You can Search for your Property Identification Number by Area and LGA
- You can apply for your Property to be Tagged
- You can download the Property Ownership Form
- You can pay you Land Use Charge (From 2018 upwards) with your Nigeria Debit Card
- You can also download your Land Use Charge Assessment and Pay via Enugu-Paydirect (In any bank)
- You Can download your e-Revenue Receipts
- You can also See other Assessments and read
- You can Resolve a Claim Error or Mistake
- You Can see the Pictures; and Identify your Property Over
- Google Map (Once identified)